In this episode of HubSpot To Go I’ll discuss changing your blog URL from Subdomain to Subdirectory. Listen below the show notes.
- Excel tips from this source:
- Insert a column next to the one you want to change
- write the formula as =”*”&B1*” where b1 is the 1st cell containing the number to add * to.
- go to the end of the column with the numbers, arrow over to the next cell (empty column with the formula.)
- press ctrl/cmd shift up arrow highlighting all the cells in that column from the last number to top.
- press ctrl/cmd d to fill down
- now highlight the column with the correct values (#) and select copy.
- right click on the original column letter.
- select paste special
- select values click ok
- delete the column you originally added.