In today’s episode of Content To Go, Rush Olson and Chris Handy discuss how to make your content readable and ultimately digestible. You work really hard to drive traffic to your content. Now let’s keep them reading! Listen below these scribblin’s from our notes:
- What is digestible content?
- Using sub-heads and the right heading tags
- Here is an article about proper page structure from a technical standpoint.
- Rush’s Blog Post: 7 Reasons Why You Should Read This List of 7 Reasons
- Amazon’s device percentage as an innovative way to break up your content to keep people moving down the page.
- Some inspiration on how to enable visitors to bookmark or email the link to themselves.