In this episode of HubSpot To Go I’ll discuss how to Research Past Blog Posts with @HubSpot Page Performance. Listen below the show notes.
- Navigate to the Page Performance tool.
- In narrow grey bar with different drop-down filters, change the filter button from ‘All Pages’, to ‘Blog Posts.’
- Change the middle filter button to the desired time frame. On the left, change the filter button to your blog domain.
- Determine the number of blog posts that were published within your desired time frame. Identify the top 5 posts with the highest number of views. Document your results in the “Report Marketing Metrics Template,” in the sheet titled Blogging.
- Navigate to the Blog tool.
- In the left navigation, click ‘Comments.’ Are there any remarkable comments? Switch to subscriber view. How did number of Subscribers change?