In this episode of HubSpot To Go we discuss some of the Smart product announcements from #PartnerDay15 at HubSpot HQ in Boston. Listen below.
- Smart Forms: Smart Forms allow you to display relevant forms that optimize conversions based on any of the Smart Rules you have set up. These forms use progressive profiling and can be used in multiple ways, like displaying shorter forms for visitors from mobile devices rather than desktops or different forms for different countries in each respective language.
- Smart HTML Modules: This feature allows you to personalize your entire website by adapting custom HTML modules to each visitor. Websites are driven on HTML, and these Smart HTML Modules allow you the flexibility to, for example, display a live chat window only to prospects and not customers who visit your website, or to display different image sliders based on if the contact is from a specific country.
- Smart Anonymous CTAs: The same Smart Rules for CTAs are still available, like Contact List and Lifecycle Stage, but now you can optimize your CTAs even further by doing so for anonymous visitors. For example, you can show different CTAs for folks who visit your website from different sources or from different devices.
- Template-Level Smart Content: Implementing personalization across your entire website can take a significant amount of time. With Template-Level Smart Content you can create it once, and roll it out across your entire website. With this new feature, you can make any Rich Text, Custom HTML, or Form modules smart.
- Smart Icons: Smart Icons is a feature just for you, so it’s easy to see which pages contain Smart Content and which do not. You can find these Smart Icons next to pages with Smart Content in the landing pages or site page dashboards.